Recovering after pregnancy and childbirth, caring for a newborn and coping with sleepless nights, can lead to fatigue and deconditioning. Our course allows you to rediscover your strength and vitality, improve your core strength, enhance your pelvic floor function and reduce the risk of injury.
Back in Strength offers a supervised class, where you will be carefully assessed and guided through safe and appropriate exercises. All our classes are supervised by physiotherapists who have a special interest in Women’s health.
What we offer
- A thorough and detailed examination, reviewing your core strength, abdominal separation, pelvic floor control, posture and pelvic girdle control.
- Variety of appropriate exercises using reformers, mat and other Pilates and gym equipment
- Safe lifting and carrying tips
- All Sessions designed and supervised by our physiotherapists and the regime is SAFE
- Your baby is welcome to join you
- You can commence at any stage during the year, once you have completed your 6 week check up