Are you passionate about Physiotherapy and about having variety and great scope in your work?
Does working in a well equipped, large facility with exercise space and a Pilates studio excite you? And do you think you could work with a passionate bunch of physios who also love to have a laugh at work?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We are excited to be advertising a position for a Physiotherapist to join our team at Back in Strength. This position can be full time or part time, and can be a blend of musculoskeletal and/or women’s health in addition to an exercise rehabilitation load in our gym and Pilates studio.
The position would be well suited to a Physiotherapist who is excited to accelerate their career in the direction that they’d like it to go, as we have multiple areas of interest within the clinic. Graduates are welcome to apply, and PD and mentoring will be available.
THINGS YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Helping patients achieve their active goals through assessment, diagnosis, goal setting and treatment plus nurturing in between.
- Being an ideal team player by bringing awesome energy to work so that we achieve our collective and individual goals and have fun in the process!
We love to help our clients from their initial injury right through to end stage rehabilitation. This includes our elite athletes right through to weekend warriors, children and seniors. If you love variety, including home visits, strength testing, Pilates, running groups, women’s or men’s health, and of course, musculoskeletal clients, then our clinic may be a great fit for you.
OPPORTUNITIES WE PROVIDE
- A structured one-on-one mentor program, regular in-house and external professional development.
- A salary position with incentives and a structured career and salary progression pathway
- Professional development allocations every year. A chance to learn about (and be involved in!) how the business runs.
- Annual leave and personal leave… and a sleep in on your birthday! Plenty of fun social events with a great bunch of colleagues including a fully funded two night team retreat each year.
If you are the amazing Physiotherapist that we are looking for, these statements will resonate with you…
- You are excited to work in a multidisciplinary environment, where there is variety and also the chance to specialise in a certain area of choice.
- You are passionate about helping people stay active and happy.
- You are constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- You are keen to work in a team environment where ongoing professional development and career-advancement is highly valued.
- You are an empathetic, professional type of person who also loves to enjoy themselves at work.
- You are registered to work in Australia.