We are excited to be advertising a position for a full-time Practice Manager to join our growing team at Back In Strength. The position requires someone who can support the daily operations of the business, provide administrative support and nurture our team members and patients.
Client experiences is a huge focus for us and the goal is to make sure we’re delivering amazing experiences every time.
THINGS YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Patient Nurturing- Ensuring that our patients have an incredible experience each time they visit the clinic
- Community Engagement – Connecting with our community of sporting clubs, professional referrers and locals to nurture our relationships, including social media, internal and external marketing
- Support of the Team – Being present to support our team members so that they can accelerate their careers and help our patients to the best of their ability.
- Operations Management – Being on top of what’s happening on a day to day basis and ensuring the business runs smoothly, including liaising with third party agencies, stock management and more.
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. You will be empowered with everything you need to flourish in the role and to create amazing experiences for our team and patients. You won’t be boxed in either! If there is something that you’re passionate about, we’ll welcome any contribute that you can make.
- You love people and you are a great communicator with a great sense of humour
- You are a quick learner and you are excited to learn new systems.
- You have excellent computer skills and are proficient with GSuite, preferably.
- You have high integrity – you are honest and trustworthy.
- You are flexible and organised and have a remarkable ability to multitask, prioritising your time well.
- You show initiative and you are a self-starter, always looking for what needs to be done and finding better ways to do things.
- You have an interest in managing social media platforms